Gotham Dream Cars prides itself on providing a highly professional, seamless exotic car rental experience. We don't just want to be different from other exotic car rental companies -- we want to downright impress you. To that end, the cornerstones of our philosophy - and why you'll see we're unlike anyone else out there - are these:
- Integrity - We are a real company with real cars, real employees, and real facilities. We are not brokers, middlemen, shucksters, hucksters, or anything but fun guys (and gals) who love cars. And most importantly - we own & maintain every vehicle in our rental fleet. That means we do not rent cars on behalf of private owners or "swap" with other rental companies. And every single photograph you see on our website is of an actual, real, GDC car. No stock photography here.
- Legitimacy - Ever wonder why other exotic car rental companies don't list an address on their website? It's because they don't have one (or worse, they're operating out of their homes). We have professionally-staffed facilities and showrooms that are open to the public - you can visit us 7 days a week and see, touch, smell (but probably not taste) our fleet of amazing automobiles. We're as real as it gets.
- Variety - We know that not everyone wants to spend $1000s per day to drive the latest Lamborghini. That's why we offer a variety of exotic car experiences - from the $249 Dream Car Sprint to the $895 Dream Car Tour to, yes, that Ferrari 458 or McLaren MP4-12C rental by the day. Our goal is to give as many folks as possible the true exotic car ownership experience.
- Award-winning - We were named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list of America's fastest-growing companies, an honor shared by companies such as Oracle, Intuit, Go Daddy, Jamba Juice, and American Apparel. We're also an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and have been in business for over 15 years under the same name (no fly-by-night operation here). We're not going anywhere soon!
- Security - We are fully licensed and insured. We do not lie to our insurance company or hide the fact that we're a vehicle rental company. It costs us more, but it means we'll be around for the long haul.
- Honesty - We run an honest, ethical business. We deeply value our great reputation and the satisfaction of every one of our clients, and we'll work to no end to uphold that. We also know that unforeseen events do come up -- vehicles break down, customers are sometimes late to return cars, employees get sick - you get the gist. When things happen, we keep you informed and work as hard as humanly possible to make it all right.
- Fun - We're car guys (and gals). We're not doing this to launder money, curry favor, or boost our own egos. We're in this business because we love cars and we love seeing the expressions on our clients' faces when we hand the keys over. We want to impart that sense of fun and enthusiasm on you at all times.
- Value - Value - Yeah, we know, "value" isn't the first thing you think of when renting an exotic car. But we understand the economics of this business and we're here to give you the best possible experience and service at the lowest possible price. We don't waste money but we also don't cut corners. Nor are we here to nickel-and-dime you -- we're not going to charge you if you show up 20 minutes late.
- Transparency - Lots of people call and ask "what's the catch?" or "what am I missing?" There is no catch; it's all here on our website. There are no hidden fees, obscure taxes, or secret vehicles that we're keeping from you. You are seeing us as we are, and that's the way it should be.
- Originality - Notice that some other companies have websites that look like ours and names that sound like ours? We've been around since 2004. Have they?